Subject: FW: UNIDROIT/Best Practices for Effective Enforcement/Public Consultation/NV S76B-903/Estonia
From: "Kadi Auksmann" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2025 17:25:12 +0300

Tere,

Eesti Saatkond Roomas edastab info UNIDROITlt.

Tervitades

Kadi Auksmann

Kadi Auksmann

PA to the Ambassador
Embassy of Estonia

+39 06 84407510
Via Clitunno34-36, 00198 Roma

 <https://rome.mfa.ee/> rome.mfa.ee
 <https://www.facebook.com/estemb.rome/> facebook.com/estemb.rome/

From: UNIDROIT Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Sent: Wednesday, July 16, 2025 4:13 PM
To: Saatkond Roomas üldaadress (e-mail) <[email-masked]>
Subject: UNIDROIT/Best Practices for Effective Enforcement/Public
Consultation/NV S76B-903/Estonia

Sir, Madam,

We are pleased to transmit Note Verbale S76B-903 and its attachment.

Sincere regards,

Unidroit Secretariat

Unidroit Secretariat

Via Panisperna 28  |  00184, Rome, Italy
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>   |
<http://www.unidroit.org/> www.unidroit.org
office: +39 (0)6 69 62 145

 <https://www.facebook.com/UNIDROIT/>   <https://twitter.com/UNIDROITorg>
<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMdSut63MHP0423wQNeJH4w>
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/international-institute-for-the-unificat
ion-of-private-law/>